Keep voting... she could win the scholarship! Just click on "Vote for this entry" then on the side will pop up a thing where you have to sign in... instead, just click on "Vote as a guest" (I think that's what it says) and then click the vote button again. Thanks so all the support so far!
For those of you that have been asking (I just checked on this):
24 - Days left for voting as of today
24 hours - Time before you can vote again
28,000 - people that have entered so far
28,000 - people that have entered so far
1039 - Kaitlin's Ranking on the last post
374 - Kaitlin's current ranking
My sister winning - Priceless! ;)
My sister winning - Priceless! ;)

She is entered in a "Crazy Hair" contest too, but the winner only gets hair products... you can vote for that too if you want... but I don't have a link for it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment