January 11, 2008

Messy


Taylor has been learning how to feed herself lately, and as you can tell... she is still learning! :)

4 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

LOL! I guess this is what we have coming down the road in about 8 months...:)

Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! Tay Tay you just keep doing what you're doing. You make NaNa and Grandpa so proud. Don't forget your hair!!!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Gotta love to process of larning... wish I could still get away with this some days too! She really looks lik John in this picture. Fun to see!

Sara Shearer said...

What a doll! I love food pictures. Its the kiddos time to be "creative." :) Taylor is so sweet. Your pictures are so fun to see and catch up with you guys. Blogs are so nice!

The Lord bless you guys and we'll see you tomorrow night :)