Our poor sweetheart has been sick the last two days and managed to use the entire kleenex box (half for her sneezing and half to play with) :) I stayed home from Church with her yestarday evening in hopes that an early bedtime would help her recover, and I think she is much better today. I just hate it when she is sick, I know how miserable it is to have a cold. January 31, 2008
Our poor sweetheart has been sick the last two days and managed to use the entire kleenex box (half for her sneezing and half to play with) :) I stayed home from Church with her yestarday evening in hopes that an early bedtime would help her recover, and I think she is much better today. I just hate it when she is sick, I know how miserable it is to have a cold.
By
Mathia Family
@
12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Tay! Get better soon.
Love your Auntie, Nikki
Awe, seems like everyone has been getting sick lately. Hopefully, she feels better soon!
Tay Tay I hope you feel better soon. Your mommy is creating so many memories with the pictures she takes. Used kleenex in the trash - pretty creative.
Love
NaNa M
Post a Comment