January 30, 2008


Taylor has started saying please and thank you... or rather... pleee & hey ew, but we know what she means. :) She definately knows the meaning too, she will see a cookie and say pllleeeeeeee pleee pleee pleee... lol, it's so cute, I can't help but give in. I'm just glad that she is asking the right way! Next week we will be teaching her to say antidisastablishmentarianism so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't my wife the coolest? This blog is amazing!! I love you Rachelle!!

Karen said...

Just came here from your comment on my site -- I love your blog! The digital scrapbooking style of each post is so unique and your daughter is adorable! I may have to try and do some fancy things with more images/posts now :)

Jessica said...

I love those first words! And I love all your embellishments and digital scrapbooking stuff!! So fun!