February 14, 2008

John is so wonderful, for Valentine's Day he told me not to make dinner and just to order chinese take-out. We rented a movie and are planning to have a nice romantic date tonight. Then if that wasn't enough, he came home with flowers for not only me, but Taylor too (he also hand picked my favorites - wild flowers), what a great Husband & Daddy. Taylor had fun holding the flower until she broke it in half, lol.. She didn't know any better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree he is an amazing man and very original. Did mama teach him everything he does - maybe not. hee hee
Love Mom M

Anonymous said...

How Sweet! Keep up the good work John! I was shocked when Bryan sent flowers to me because he brought me flowers last Thursday too. Maybe he was trying to make me think I wasn’t getting any this Thursday. Sneaky, Sneaky!