February 2, 2008

Saturday mornings are wonderful, John usually surprises me with something fabulous from the kitchen, such as stuffed hash browns & eggs, or homemade chai tea. Today he made a really yummy frittata with maple sausage. It was so good! I just love having a husband that knows a few things about cooking. :)

4 comments:

Psalm 139:1-18 said...

Way to go John! I love it when men can cook:o). Bryce surprised me a little while ago with a pecan honey oat coffee cake that was out of this world. (and healthy too!!) Way to go men of the world who cook:o)

Christy said...

Sounds Yummy! I agree, it's nice to get a break from cooking every now and then. Bryan is a great breakfast cook so I sometimes get a free Saturday morning. Husbands are WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

you are one lucky girl! Hubby's who cook are the best!!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of my little boy. I don't know where he got it from. I never made much of a breakfast and his dad only knows how to make peanut butter/jelly sandwiches. Huh? How about making something similar when you come next time.
Love Mom