Yesterday John was home part of the day and since it was such a nice day, we all headed outside for some yard work. Taylor got to swing while John mowed and I pulled weeds. Taylor was enjoying herself so much that we lost track of time and almost skipped her afternoon nap.. which is making me realize that it's about time to move her into the one nap stage. I can't wait for those three hour naps! February 21, 2008
Yesterday John was home part of the day and since it was such a nice day, we all headed outside for some yard work. Taylor got to swing while John mowed and I pulled weeds. Taylor was enjoying herself so much that we lost track of time and almost skipped her afternoon nap.. which is making me realize that it's about time to move her into the one nap stage. I can't wait for those three hour naps!
By
Mathia Family
@
11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Job, on working in the yard. Taylor looks so content. See ya all soon!
Love, Nikki
Yard work is one of our favorite family activities! How fun:o) Happy Birthday Taylor - hope you all have a great party!!!
Not fair that you guys are experiencing spring already... we are still under several feet of snow and have at least 6 more weeks of this weather!! :o) Enjoy!
Milk those two naps a day for all they are worth! The one nap will come soon enough!
Post a Comment