If you know me at all, you know that I'm always in search of a good deal. My favorite places to shop are second hand stores, garage sales, and the $1 Tree! :) hehe. I found this adorable Sweet Pea shirt at the $1 Tree, and the wings I picked up at a Garage Sale for 25 cents. Can't beat that! Taylor already loves to dress up so I threw these on her after her nap (hence the lack of pants and full diaper) she loved it. ;)May 19, 2008
If you know me at all, you know that I'm always in search of a good deal. My favorite places to shop are second hand stores, garage sales, and the $1 Tree! :) hehe. I found this adorable Sweet Pea shirt at the $1 Tree, and the wings I picked up at a Garage Sale for 25 cents. Can't beat that! Taylor already loves to dress up so I threw these on her after her nap (hence the lack of pants and full diaper) she loved it. ;)
By
Mathia Family
@
3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the thrift shop buys! Great job! Such a sweet pea, your little one~
Oh my- she is so cute and sweet. I love the wings!
Post a Comment