May 2, 2008

Name Game

So, none of these names are set in stone yet, but they are just our top 4 for each gender. If you have any other ideas, leave a comment (Grandparents) ;) The middle names are negotiable too. I can't believe we are having another baby! He is the size of a blueberry this week, and her tiny heart is now beating!

7 comments:

Psalm 139:1-18 said...

Fun! Keira was at the top of our list for Elie. It's such an exotic sounding name to me. I love your poll ideas:o)!

Matt and Brianne said...

yay for name polls!! :) we'll be updating ours as soon as we find out what our little sweet potato is. (it's fun keeping up with the fruit/veggie sizes, isn't it?? hehe)

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Cute names! I like Paige because I have a cousin who named her daughters Taylor and Sage...so Taylor and Paige just has a nice ring to it, to me at least. :) No Little John Junior? Awww...

Anonymous said...

I love Collin Matthew for a boy but grandpa I'm sure would love Isiah Michael (I wonder why?)
For the girls I love Kiera. But then again you guys are having a boy :) soooo.
Love
Mom M

Mathia Family said...

Oh, I love Sage too.. but I would hate to be a copy-cat. Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Well, since i am the Aunt, hehe!!! I like for a boy Isaiah Michael and Girl Paige Elizabeth. Both are the perfect match. BUT, i think you are having a boy.;) Can't wait to see you in a month...

Love, Nikki

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Ooh ooh! So now Sage is on the table? But now you have to hear the whole story - my cousin, Tracy, and her husband, Mike, actually let their older daughter choose a name for the baby...so her LEGAL name is:
Sage (mom's choice)
Olivia (dad's choice)
Dolphin (Taylor's choice)
Reagan!

So, if you're going to pick Sage, you have to let Taylor pick a name too. Hee hee! I can just imagine what she'd come up with! ;)