My parents are building a home out in Banks, OR and on their way home they noticed a vineyard was opened for wine tasting named "Purple Cow", since their last name (my maiden name) is Purple, how could they resist. As they were purchasing a bottle of wine, the owner noticed the name on the credit card and insisted on a photo for her Purple Cow Blog. Check it out - how fun. :)
May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Rachelle! Thanks for the mention :) Your parents were awesome nice -- and soon they're going to be neighbors (well, what's 6 or so miles when you're out in the country right?).
What a beautiful Blog you have! I love your photos and your photography site and your scrapbooking! What a small world it is we live it when we just take the time to stop long enough to look and listen to each other. I'd love to chat, we have alot in common! digiscrapping (pls send me your 2peas user name, I haven't posted in forever, but I'm ScrapN Girl), photography, etc!
Anyway, thanks for the mention and awesome job on your site, I love it! Wendy@purplecowvineyards.com
Hi Rachelle, I noticed your comment on my Paint The Word site, so I thought I'd pop over to yours and check it out! ;) I would love to do something in your home if you are interested...shoot me an email! painttheword@gmail.com
-Laura
Post a Comment