January 21, 2008

Chocolate

This is Taylor's little mischievous look, I caught her with a piece of chocolate that she knew she wasn't supposed to have. She was checking to see if I could see her in this photo.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute and really made me laugh thinking about the chocolate! I remember those days.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. They sure get into Everything. Haaaaaa!!!!!!! See you soon! Love, Nikki

Jessica said...

WOW! Talk about creative...I love how you just "whip" up a little cover for her picture!! And, I love your blog header too! Soo classy and beautiful!! Love it!

Mathia Family said...

Thanks Jessica! John has been staying up late to work so I sit with him and play on my computer. ;)

Sara Shearer said...

Seriously great header. Little Taylor is so cute. Isn't it hard not to laugh when their getting into trouble? You get to watch thier whole little thought process. Too bad we have to deal with the naughtiness. :)
Missed you tuesday!