January 23, 2008

Okay okay, so she doesn't turn 11 months for three days... but I won't have time to post this then! Plus, I want this next month to last as long as possible because on February 26th, our sweet BABY will be all grown up! It feels like I was just pregnant yesterday and I hear that it goes faster and faster after each birthday... *sigh* One reason to cherish every moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand. Wish they could stay little for a little bit longer. Cherish each moment, before you know you know, Tay will be starting her 1st day of school.:( Love, Nikki

Anonymous said...

Amazing how quickly it goes by, isn't it? I was holding Elie the other night and could clearly remember pacing her nursery floor begging her to be ready to be born, wondering what it would feel like to have her in my arms. Each birthday does seem to come around more quickly as the years pass! ~Lindsey