Thanks Nikki for this Cookbook last year for Christmas! I just started going through it page by page, we give each recipe up to 5 stars (5 being - Incredible) 4 is still excellent and we had one last night that was really yummy! I used pork chops instead of the lamb, and the spices were wonderful on it! My Grandma always served pork chops with applesauce, so I had to add that in too. Otherwise, everything in her book is a "30 minute meal" and SO easy! If you don't already have this, you should get one, great "not-so-ordinary" meals! Tim & Jamie inspired me to start using it because they have the same one and bookmarked a couple good ones for me to try. Does anyone else have this book??January 24, 2008
Thanks Nikki for this Cookbook last year for Christmas! I just started going through it page by page, we give each recipe up to 5 stars (5 being - Incredible) 4 is still excellent and we had one last night that was really yummy! I used pork chops instead of the lamb, and the spices were wonderful on it! My Grandma always served pork chops with applesauce, so I had to add that in too. Otherwise, everything in her book is a "30 minute meal" and SO easy! If you don't already have this, you should get one, great "not-so-ordinary" meals! Tim & Jamie inspired me to start using it because they have the same one and bookmarked a couple good ones for me to try. Does anyone else have this book??
By
Mathia Family
@
8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! We made the blog! Thanks!
Tim & Jamie
Course! I still haven't tried the recipes that you bookmarked, but when I get that far I will let you know how many "stars" we give it! Another good one (I think I already told you) is #260 We are making that Saturday again for some friends. ;) YUM!!
I love Rachael Ray's recipes.
I am glad that you have tried some of her reicpes. I would love to know how you made the pork chops!
Nikki
Umm, don't even get me started on Rachael Ray! I have that exact cookback, my insightful husband put it in my stocking last year. I'm especially a sucker for making anything I actually watch her make-it looks so easy and delicous! My FAVE is her shepherds pie, you can find the recipe at rachaelrayshow.com A great meal to take to new mommies!
Post a Comment