Cake pictures... we have taught Taylor too well, she was eating so polite, she would take small bites and then if a crumb fell out, she would carefully place it back in her dish, how sweet.. but as you can see, she did eventually make a mess (after about 10 minutes Daddy scooped her carrot cake out onto her tray so we would get some action, there was a bath needed by the end)
Then there was the piano.... this thing showed up in almost every photo. This was the next morning, Taylor just could not get enough of this thing (notice all the other toys she could be playing with) And somehow she knew just what to do with the microphone, she did a little concert for us at her party (see top photos)
I love how Christopher is just hanging out in the back vacuuming, lol. :)

3 comments:
She is just too adorable. I can't believe it's been a year already (I'm sure you're thinking "You're telling ME!")
I love seeing all the pics! She is adorable! What a sweet girl:)
What cute photos! Tay is soo cute. Watch out for her, John:)
Nikki
Post a Comment