
Taylor's 1st Birthday party was fantastic, we had so much fun and got lots of photos! I will be super busy this week though and unable to post anything until next week. Sorry to keep you all in suspence but I'll try to get to it soon! I know I spoiled everyone with the daily postings for a while, I get a little too excited about all the new stuff I'm learning on Photoshop. ;) Hope you all have a fantastic week!
Taylor will be 1 year old on February 26th! She sure did grow up fast!
5 comments:
Yeah, I've missed you! You did a greag job on this layout! Beautiful!
The party and the fellowship was fantastic. As always Rachelle did a beautiful job.
Tay Tay was gorgeous in her birthday dress and seem to really enjoy her party. Lots of presents to play with for a long time.
We love you Tay Tay.
NaNa and Grandpa M
Awww! I can't wait to see pictures! I bet she looked adorable in her little dress :) Happy Birthday TODAY!!!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's been 1 year already! I absolutely loved the birthday collage you did with a picture from each month!
Happy Birthday Taylor! One is a great year! You will really enjoy it! You will learn so much about this amazing world God made for us!
Post a Comment