I made a little collage of the whole year with Taylor, I really can't believe how fast it has gone by. It was a little emotional looking through all her photos from the last year, remembering her birth and seeing how much she has grown. I never thought I could love a little person so much, she is such a blessing and I hear that it only gets better as they grow and are able to communicate with you. What fun we have ahead, but oh how I'll miss my sweet little newborn angel! :)
February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh how fast time flies. It does get even better with time, but this moment with her is what should be special and it shows that it is. What a beautiful collage.
Love Mom M
Oh its soooooooo cute. Taylor is such a cutie. Can you do something like this for Christopher?
Love, nikki
What a sweet collage. It sure is fun watching the girls grow. Taylor is a precious little one.
Lord may you continue to bless sweet Taylor. Happy 1 year!!!!
Post a Comment