February 6, 2008

I finally figured out what rubber bands to use for baby hair (another thing that Sara S. taught me) and I couldn't resist taking a photo of Taylor's first pigtails, I think she is so cute, just makes her look more like a little girl.. she is growing too fast!

Also a nice view of our (unfinished) backyard. We hope to landscape that this Spring/Summer. Last Summer, John and I worked really hard to get the front yard done (you should have seen it before!), it looks great now, just needs some time to grow and some finishing touches when the pocket book allows. ;)

PS - Taylor is chewing on her new "toothbrush", we have been brushing her teeth after meals and she loves chewing on it, I guess it feels good on her gums, she is getting her back teeth in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember WATCHING you and John work on your yard last summer!
Mom M

Mathia Family said...

Hey, you helped too, remember! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hee! Hee! Ouchy!
It was fun!!!
Mom M

Sara Shearer said...

what cute piggies!!!!

Eischens said...

Ok Maddie has almost enough hair, so I must know which hair ties are the best?! Its so good to see all of you! Mandy

Mathia Family said...

Mandy - the best hair ties are the black "Goody" brand. THey are dime size and smaller and are a stretchy almost sticky material... they work SO great.. no tears. :)