February 6, 2008

Taylor officially started walking today!!! She was previously taking a step here and a step there, then the last few days she would take two steps at a time. Then today, I had something she wanted and she just went for it, walking through the opened floor. I thought it might have been a fluke so I had her try again and she just laughed and thought it was the funniest thing that I was so excited as she took about 16 steps!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! Life will never be the same. Last time Tay Tay showed Christopher how to get up and stand at the table. This weekend should be an adventure to see what happens with those two. Oh! Oh!
Love Mom M

John Mathia said...

My wife is turning out to be the best mom ever (of course, except for my mom). Taylor just loves her and considers mom her best friend. I can totally see it!