This week, baby is about the size of a small lentil bean.
This cute design is by Mindy Strauss on her Design website. Yes that's right, we are pregnant again! We are only about a month and a half so please be praying that the Lord will bless us with a healthy pregnancy. We are due on or around Christmas. I know I should not be saying anything so soon, we were going to wait, but I can't keep a secret so between John and I, everyone knows anyways, lol.
April 28, 2008
Beanie Baby
By
Mathia Family
@
1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I don't blame you for wanting to announce it early, it's a hard thing to keep quiet :) Blessings to all FOUR of you!
Wow! So exciting! We pray blessings upon you guys and little baby too! Congratulations!
Yeah! God is so good:o). We'll be praying. May you rest in peace in the meantime, and enjoy!
Congratulations - how exciting!! :o)
How exciting!! Congratulations. Trevor and I are really excited for you....Please let us know if you need anything ok
Oh my goodness! Congrats! We will keep health for the Mathia family in our prayers.
YAH!! Do twins run in the families? Wouldn't that be fun!!
Yippeee! We are so excited for you guys! How fun - it looks like we're going to trade off having babies every year...Maybe this time we can do a Christmas-themed shower! Keep us updated as to all the fun baby developments. :)
Love,
Brett, Brad and Mo
Congrats! That is so fun. Let's keep the world growing with Godly kids!
Congratulations! What an exciting time for the Mathia family!
NaNa and Grandpa are extremely excited for you and ourselves.
Lord will bless you guys with a beautiful BOY. That is our vote!
Love you
Mom and Dad M
Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm very happy for you guys!
hooray! Congrats!! :) Hope your first three months are restful and healthy- well, all 9 for that matter!
Congratulations to you both. Maybe this time you will have a little boy. Or you can continue the Wolfe tradition and have another little girl!! I am so happy for you both!! I so miss that :(
Congratulations from Sweden! We are excited to watch your family grow. I love reading updates and seeing pictures, so keep them coming!
Post a Comment