March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!
We had the family over for our traditional St. Patrick's Day meal. This is the first time my Mom as not made this meal, it's one of my favorite dinners of the year. We had irish soda bread, corned beef, cabbage, carrots, red potatos, and green beverages, then for dessert we had a bailey's chocolate mouse pie, all while listening to some traditional irish tunes on Pandora (check out the "music" link on the right)

8 comments:

BETHANY said...

How fun!!

BTW, you have a free razor headed your way. Or John's way.

Rachelle said...

Glad to see everything turned out great!

Eischens said...

It looks like it was a good time and sounds like you had some tasty food! If your mom didn't cook who did?! See you on Easter!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun. I wish we could have been there. :(
John, have you become an Irish hindu?
Love
Mom M

Mathia Family said...

We had the dinner at our home, so I cooked/baked the dinner. :) Hope I can find you in the crowd on Easter!

Sara Shearer said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Psalm 139:1-18 said...

How Fun:o)! I've always wanted to cook an Irish feast, but never gone past the corned beef roast... maybe one day:o) - you have a beautiful family!!

Hope you had a great Easter!

Stacey said...

It's been a bit quiet on the Mathia front! I'm ready for updates! :)