John took Taylor and I to the beach for a much needed mini vacation over the weekend. My parents let us stay at their beach house in Oceanside and it turned out to be a perfect weekend. When we were driving down, the ground was covered in snow, then once we got there, it was clear and sunny! While on the beach Taylor could not stop saying "doggy doggy doggy" to all the passing dogs, it was really cute. She had so much fun!April 3, 2008
Beach Vacation
John took Taylor and I to the beach for a much needed mini vacation over the weekend. My parents let us stay at their beach house in Oceanside and it turned out to be a perfect weekend. When we were driving down, the ground was covered in snow, then once we got there, it was clear and sunny! While on the beach Taylor could not stop saying "doggy doggy doggy" to all the passing dogs, it was really cute. She had so much fun!
By
Mathia Family
@
9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So cute. I am glad that you all went away. See you soon!
Love, Nikki
I'm so glad you guys were able to get away. That beach looks so nice. Taylor is growing so fast. I like her coat! :-) She look like a little lady.
Can't wait to see all of you this weekend.
Love Mom M
So cool! Oh how I miss the "carefree" days of having just one baby and taking off to the beach for the weekend. Your pictures totally make me homesick for Oregon, especially the coast! I'm so glad you guys got to get away for a while. It's so needed from time to time:o). Hope you get to do it again soon.
Beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!
isn't snow at the beach wonderful? but it's best when it's not april and snowing...:)
Looks like you all had a wonderful time! The Oregon coast is So beautiful! What a wonderful place to get away.
Post a Comment