April 13, 2008

Sunny Day

Taylor and I went on our usual walk but today was so sunny and warm that I had to snap a few of her in her cute little tank. In the upper left photo she is making her "Uh-Oh" face.. she will drop something (in this case it was a rock) and say loud and clearly "Uhh Ohh" It is so cute! She is my sunshine.

3 comments:

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Oh my goodness...I know I've said this before but wow - she is going to be a heartbreaker!! John, you'd better get a gun...the boys are going to be nuts over this gorgeous girl! I can't get over her eyes. What a beauty!

Mathia Family said...

Aw, I think so too, she melts me heart. :)

Stacey said...

she's such a cutie pie! And yay for new photos! I like how you're editing these days~